Talk:Finland HeraldryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This question or concern has been resolved.|
Burgher arms in Finland
Finnish burghers and artisans began adopting arms in the 13th century, and even some peasants took arms in the 14th century. The article fails to mention this, and thus omits the primary users of coat of arms.
- Thank you for your interest in the information on this page. It sounds link you are very knowledgeable about this subject. Would you be willing to edit the page and add what you know to the page? That is the great think about a Wiki, We all come together and bring our knowledge to the articles to make it the best it can be. If you have specific books that discuss this topic, it would be great to add the source citation information for those books as well so that people can have that information for further reading.
- Are you familiar with editing in the Wiki? You might be interested in our Wiki page with some helps for editing: Help:Contributor Help
- Thank you again for your comments. sbfunk 17:38, 16 August 2011 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 22 December 2011, at 09:10.
- This page has been accessed 355 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More