Talk:Moldova, Church Books (FamilySearch Historical Records)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
How to Help with Image Translations
The simplest way to translate images (and understand translated images) is by using call-outs, as you can see in this sample image:
To translate the sample image in this article with call-outs, follow these instructions:
- Save the picture onto your computer, then open up a Word document
- Go to the insert tab and choose picture
- Choose the image you want to translate
- Once the picture is in your Word document, you'll go back to the insert tab and choose shapes
- Choose one of the call-out shapes and place it above information that is pertinent for genealogical research, such as event location, event date, name of the person, etc.
- Write the translations inside the call-outs
- If you think additional translations would be helpful for this record, please add them at the bottom of the word document
Please email the document with the finished translation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contribution will be a great benefit to those searching for their ancestors without the language skills necessary to read the records. Thank you for your help!
- This page was last modified on 1 November 2012, at 16:03.
- This page has been accessed 108 times.