Talk:Orange County, CaliforniaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
I have moved the information on the Family History Center from the top of the page to a heading (the second) after the outline. Jimmyk418 20:44, 28 July 2010 (UTC)
After attending RootsTech, I decided to completely redo this page. Our society adopted Orange County when the option was first offered. Very little has been removed, much has been added, and the layout has been changed. The edits made are not itemized -see my sandbox USER:jamiemayhew/sandbox --Jamiemayhew 01:03, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- No need! It's the incremental changes over time where it's really important to have an edit summary. The page looks great! You've done a fabulous job. Lise 01:16, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Lise, I'm still learning about all this. I wanted to contact the others who have contributed in the past. Their talk pages are very formal. How do I send a private message to them? --Jamiemayhew 01:34, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Go to the person's user page and click on "email this user" under Toolbox options. If that option doesn't show, the person has (intentionally or inadvertently) set their preferences not allow direct email. Lise 01:50, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
Your page is coming together great! You have some really good info here. What would you think of using a little different wording on cemetery listings? How about "partial transcription" instead of "partial internment." Lise 17:57, 13 March 2012 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 13 March 2012, at 17:57.
- This page has been accessed 652 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News