Talk:Sweden HeraldryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This question or concern has been resolved.|
Burgher arms in Sweden
The article omits mention of civic arms, burgher arms, ecclesiastical heraldry. I makes the false claim that only nobles can possess a coat of arms. Swedish burghers and artisans began adopting arms in the 13th century, and even some peasants took arms in the 14th century.
- Thank you for your interest in the information on this page. It appears taht you are very knowledgeable about this subject. Would you be willing to edit the page and add what you know to the page? That is the great thing about a Wiki, we all come together and bring our knowledge to the articles to tmake it the best it can be. If you have specific books that discuss this topic, it would be helpful to add the source citation information for those books as well so that people can have that information for further reading.
- Are you familiar with editing in the Wiki? You might be interested in our Wiki page with some helps for editing: Help:Contributor Help
- Thank you again for your comments. sbfunk 17:45, 16 August 2011 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 1 December 2012, at 00:07.
- This page has been accessed 302 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback