Tallmadge Charter Township, MichiganEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
More than 100 years of historical records are located at the Tallmadge Charter Township office. These records have never been microfilmed or digitized and are only available locally at the township office. For further information about these records, see:
- Tallmadge Historical Collection for brief details.
Boersma Publications about Tallmadge
Henry and Loekie Boersma published several books about Tallmadge Township, Lamont, and also the Wright Township. The original records are located at the Tallmadge Township office. The Boersma publications are available at the township office, Michigan Library, Grand Rapids Public Library, and other local historical record offices.
- Coopersville observer : articles about Tallmadge Township and Lamont by Henry & Loekie Boersma. This publication includes a name and subject index. Available at the Michigan Library. WorldCat 50992605
The village of Lamont was founded in 1835 and lies within the Tallmadge Charter Township.
- "Our Hundred Years, 1835-1935" (Lamont, Michigan : s.n., 1935)
- Boersma, Henry, and Loekie Boersma. 2011. Lamont Methodist Episcopal Church, 1863 to 1885: baptisms, marriages, probationers, members, classes. (Marne, Mich: Henry and Loekie Boersma). WorldCat 869559740
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 03:17.
- This page has been accessed 386 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More