Template:MEpEEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- E Plantation (Aroostook Co.) organized a plantation from TE R2 WELS in 1898; organization surrendered and became a township in 1990.
- Eagle Island Military Plantation (Hancock Co.) became a "military plantation" during the American Civil War is now unorganized territory.
- Eagle Lake Plantation (Aroostook Co.)
- East Andover Plantation (Oxford Co.)
- East Butterfield Plantation (Oxford Co.)
- East Pond Plantation (Somerset Co.)
- Eaton Plantation (Aroostook Co.)
- Easton Grant Plantation (Aroostook Co.)
- Eddington Plantation (Penobscot Co.)
- Elliottsville Plantation (Piscataquis Co.)
- Eustis Plantation (Franklin Co.), also known as Hanover Plantation, was first organized as Number 1 R4 WBKP Plantation in 1841; became part of Jackson Plantation in 1845; then seceded as from Jackson as Eustis Plantation in 1857; became town of Eustis, Maine in 1871. 
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
- This page was last modified on 10 December 2014, at 17:44.
- This page has been accessed 157 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More