Template:MEpGEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Gardinerstown Plantation (formerly Lincolon Co., now Kennebec Co.) existed prior to 1779 when it incorporated as Pittston, Maine.
- Getchell Plantation (Franklin Co.) was an 1860 name of the land called Dallas Plantation, Maine (T2 R2 WBKP) by 1870.
- Glenwood Plantation (Aroostook Co.) was organized a plantation in 1863; incorporated a town in 1867, the town went extinct in 1868; reorganized as a plantation 1877 and continues today.
- Golden Ridge Plantation (Aroostook Co.)
- Goldsboro Plantation (Hancock Co.) incorporated in 1789, spelling changed to Gouldsboro in 1887.
- Gorhamtown Plantation (Cumberland Co.)
- Goshen Plantation (Kennebec Co.) existed prior to 1802 when it became part of the town of Vienna, Maine.    
- Grand Falls Plantation (Penobscot Co.)
- Grand Isle Plantation (Aroostook Co.) set off from Van Buren Plantation in 1859; incorporated as town of Grant Isle in 1869; name changed to Grand Isle, Maine in 1872.
- Grand Lake Stream Plantation (Washington Co.)
- Grant Isle Plantation (Aroostook Co.) see Grand Isle Plantation above.
- Granville Plantation (Aroostook Co.)
- Great Pond Plantation (Hancock Co.) name changed from Number 33 MD BPP Plantation in 1969; became Town of Great Pond, Maine in 1981.
- Great Pond Settlement Plantation (Waldo Co.)
- Green Plantation (Waldo Co.)
- Greenfield Plantation (Penobscot Co.)
- Green's Plantation (Waldo Co.)
- Greenvale Plantation (Franklin Co.)
- Greenwood Plantation (Aroostook Co.)
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
- This page was last modified on 10 December 2014, at 17:44.
- This page has been accessed 227 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More