Template:MEpHEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Hamlen Plantation (Aroostook Co.) see Hamlin Plantation below.
- Hamlin Plantation (Aroostook Co.) set off from Van Buren Plantation in 1859; set off land to Van Buren in 1907; incorporated as town of Hamlin, Maine in 1976.
- Hamlin's Grant Plantation (Oxford Co.)
- Hammond Plantation (Aroostook Co.)
- Hammond Plantation (Penobscot Co.)
- Hancock Plantation (Aroostook Co.)
- Hancock Plantation (Kennebec Co.)
- Hanover Plantation (Franklin Co.), also known as Number 1 R4 WBKP Plantation, was organized 1841; became part of Jackson Plantation in 1845; then seceded from there as Eustis Plantation in 1857; became town of Eustis, Maine in 1871. 
- Haskell Plantation (Piscataquis Co.)
- Haynesville Plantation (Aroostook Co.)
- Hibbert Plantation (Lincoln Co.)
- Highland Plantation (Somerset Co.)
- Hill Plantation (Aroostook Co.) first organized as Winterville Plantation in 1884; name changed to Hill in 1903; changed back 1907.
- Hingham Academy Grant (Washington Co.), also known as Codyville Plantation, organized in 1845; plantation organization surrendered by default 1871, but reconstituted three months later. 
- Hinkley Plantation (Washington Co.)
- Hiram Plantation (Oxford Co.)
- Hodgdon Plantation (Aroostook Co.)
- Hog Island Plantation (Hancock Co.) cited as a plantation in 1840; possibly now part of Brooklin, Maine, but also may be west of Deer Isle, or near Gouldsboro.
- Holden Plantation (Somerset Co.) was an early alternate name for what became Moose River Plantation.
- Holmanstown Plantation (Oxford Co.)
- Houlton Plantation (Aroostook Co.)
- Howard Plantation (Piscataquis Co.)
- Howard's Gore Plantation (Oxford Co.)
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
- This page was last modified on 10 December 2014, at 17:45.
- This page has been accessed 384 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News