Template:MEpJEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Jackman Plantation (Somerset Co.) organized from T4 R1 NBKP as part of the mega-plantation of Moose River Plantation in 1852; set off from Moose River as Jackmantown Plantation in 1859; reorganized as Jackman Plantation in 1894; incorporated as Jackman, Maine 1895. 
- Jackmantown Plantation (Somerset Co.) see Jackman Plantation above.
- Jackson Plantation (Franklin Co.) formed in 1845, went extinct in 1895 after it was gradually split into T4 R3 BKP WKR Wyman Township, T1 R3 WBKP Coplin Plantation, T2 R3 WBKP Lang Township, and T1 R4 WBKP Eustis, Maine. 
- Jackson Plantation (Waldo Co.)
- Jackson Brook Plantation (Washington Co.)
- Jerusalem Plantation (Franklin Co.), also known as Carrabasset Plantation, and as Number 3 R2 Plantation north of Kingfield, organized in 1855, 1858, 1869, 1873, and 1881; became town of Carrabassett Valley, Maine in 1971. 
- Jones Plantation (Kennebec Co.)
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
- This page was last modified on 10 December 2014, at 17:45.
- This page has been accessed 213 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News