Template:MEpTEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Talmadge Plantation (Washington Co.) organized from T3 R2 TS in 1846; incorporated as the Town of Talmadge, Maine in 1875.
- The Forks Plantation (Somerset Co.), aka Number 1 R4 BKP EKR Plantation, aka Pleasant Pond Plantation, organized 1859 continues today.
- Thompson Pond Plantation (Androscoggin, Cumberland, and Oxford counties) existed by 1816 when the southeast part was annexed by New Gloucester; the remainder was divided between Poland and Otisfield in 1830.  
- Thomsontown Plantation (Oxford Co.), also known as Number 1 Plantation prior to incorporation as the Town of Peru, Maine in 1821.
- Topsfield Plantation (Washington Co.)
- Topsham Plantation (Sagadahoc Co.)
- Township 7 R5 WELS (Aroostook Co.) was part of Rockabema Plantation from 1846 to 1860. 
- Twenty-five Mile Pond Plantation (Waldo Co.)
- Tyngtown Plantation (Franklin Co.)
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
- This page was last modified on 7 November 2013, at 16:37.
- This page has been accessed 99 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback