Template:MEpTEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Talmadge Plantation (Washington Co.) organized from T3 R2 TS in 1846; incorporated as the Town of Talmadge, Maine in 1875.
- The Forks Plantation (Somerset Co.), aka Number 1 R4 BKP EKR Plantation, aka Pleasant Pond Plantation, organized 1859 continues today.
- Thompson Pond Plantation (Androscoggin, Cumberland, and Oxford counties) existed by 1816 when the southeast part was annexed by New Gloucester; the remainder was divided between Poland and Otisfield in 1830.  
- Thomsontown Plantation (Oxford Co.), also known as Number 1 Plantation prior to incorporation as the Town of Peru, Maine in 1821.
- Topsfield Plantation (Washington Co.)
- Topsham Plantation (Sagadahoc Co.)
- Township 7 R5 WELS (Aroostook Co.) was part of Rockabema Plantation from 1846 to 1860. 
- Twenty-five Mile Pond Plantation (Waldo Co.)
- Tyngtown Plantation (Franklin Co.)
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
- This page was last modified on 7 November 2013, at 16:37.
- This page has been accessed 208 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News