Template:NYFedMortalitySchEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
U.S. Census Mortality Schedules for New York, 1850-1880:
- Available online at Ancestry ($).
- Deaths are included for the 12 months prior to the census, 1849-50, 1859-60, 1869-70, and 1879-80 beginning 1 June and ending 31 May of the census year.
- Basic contents of the records include: Name, sex, age, color, marital status, place of birth, month of death, occupation, and cause of death. 1870 also has parents' birthplace. 1880 lists how long a resident of the county.
- Also on FHL Films 1415128–42 which can be ordered through any Family History Center.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
- This page was last modified on 16 November 2011, at 18:53.
- This page has been accessed 547 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News