Template:Progress barEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
20% completed (estimate)
- This template draws a progress bar. The value to supply as the parameter is the percent, from 0 to 0.01 or 0.99 to 1 or 1.01 to 99.99 or 100. 14 would mean 14%, .14 would be 0.14%. If you don't specify a value, it returns 0%.
- Optional parameters
- width = defaults to 75%
- text = message to display after %; defaults to: completed (estimate)
- total = amount to use as the denominator (instead of 100), allows the template to compute the percentage on the fly
- header = no (or any value other than "yes", which is the default) suppresses the display of the percentage on the top line
| The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Progress bar/doc. (edit | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.
- This page was last modified on 2 June 2010, at 16:33.
- This page has been accessed 297 times.