Template:Progress barEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
20% completed (estimate)
- This template draws a progress bar. The value to supply as the parameter is the percent, from 0 to 0.01 or 0.99 to 1 or 1.01 to 99.99 or 100. 14 would mean 14%, .14 would be 0.14%. If you don't specify a value, it returns 0%.
- Optional parameters
- width = defaults to 75%
- text = message to display after %; defaults to: completed (estimate)
- total = amount to use as the denominator (instead of 100), allows the template to compute the percentage on the fly
- header = no (or any value other than "yes", which is the default) suppresses the display of the percentage on the top line
| The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Progress bar/doc. (edit | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.
- This page was last modified on 2 June 2010, at 16:33.
- This page has been accessed 287 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More