Template talk:Pros-OHEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Contemplating a change
As we create links in the wiki, we're careful to make them describe where they're pointing to so that users don't have to either click on them or mouse over them to see where they're going to lead. The link this template creates on the Ohio Vital Records page is "Professionals who can access these records." First, I think the link's wording should clarify that the list of researchers it leads to is on a free/inclusive FamilySearch Wiki list rather than a fee-based/exclusive list. Second, for SEO reasons, I think the link should contain the word "genealogists" because "professional genealogists" ranks much higher on Google than "professional researchers" for family history specifically. So I'll going to wordsmith a change for this template and we can do further revisions as necessary.
- Professional researchers who can access these records
- Professional Genealogists Who Specialize in Ohio Research is a FamilySearch Wiki page where you can compare the education, experience, credentials, specialties, and rates of professional researchers who can help you access these records.
- Professional Genealogists Who Specialize in Ohio Research helps you compare the expertise, credentials, and rates of professional researchers who can help you access these records.
RitcheyMT 19:02, 30 July 2012 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 30 July 2012, at 20:23.
- This page has been accessed 281 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback