Temple, MaineEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The area of Franklin County was first settled in 1796. In 1803 Temple was incorporated as a town from Abbotsville Plantation, also known as Number One Plantation which was created from from Township Number One Abbot's Purchase (T1 AP) prior to 1803.  
See Town Records.
The 1931 and 1938 annual town reports, including birth, marriages, and deaths are available online via the FHL Catalog.
Libraries and Historical Societies
- ↑ Maine Historical Records Survey Project, Division of Professional and Service Projects, Work Projects Administration, Counties, Cities, Towns, and Plantations of Maine: a Handbook of Incorporations, Dissolutions, and Boundary Changes (Portland, Maine: The Survey, 1940), 67 (digital p. 76), and 89 (digital p. 98). A digital version is available via a link in the FHL Catalog.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Temple, Franklin County, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 16 September 2013).
- ↑ Legal History of Abbotstown Plantation, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 16 September 2013).
- ↑ Legal History of Temple, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 16 September 2013).
- This page was last modified on 5 December 2013, at 19:09.
- This page has been accessed 255 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More