Tennessee Probate Court Files (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
NOTE: To determine which digital records are likely to be found within a collection or to find missing images, see, Using Film Notes in the Catalog to determine the content of a final browse point in Historical Records (56000).
Question #1: The Event Type and Year Range (browse point) title does not properly reflect the actual digital record content. How can I determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection?
Answer #1: The list of known browse point discrepancies describes the event type or year range existing in the collection:
- Franklin > Probate Court, Wills > 1812-1918 > Abernathy, J.J.-Woods, Thomas H. contains several types of records: Images 1-236 are divorce records; 237-1427 are insanity records; 1428-1538 are citizenship records; 1539-1994 are wills; and 1995-2144 are slave records.
If additional problems are encountered with the collection, you can report them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If browsing the collection: please include the full browse path you used to get to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the image viewer window.
For example: Tennessee, Probate Court Files, 1795-1955 > Davidson > Probate Court, Will records > 1784-1920 > Cobble, Cami – Eggstein, Joseph > Image 25 of 1908.
- For technical issues: please include operating system and browser version.
Return to the Tennessee Probate Court Files (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Tennessee, Probate Court Files, 1795-1955 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 24 August 2015, at 01:22.
- This page has been accessed 642 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News