Tobucksy County, Oklahoma GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Moshulatubbee District was one of three administrative super-regions comprising the former Choctaw Nation in the Indian Territory. Also called the First District, it encompassed the northern one-third of the nation Included in the Moshulatubbee District were the Choctaw counties of Gaines, Sans Bois, Skullyville, Sugar Loaf, and Tobucksy. The area that comprised present Pittsburg County during Indian Territory days was called Tobucksy County, a part of the Moshulatubbee District in the Choctaw Nation. 
To look for any possible records from the Tobucksy County times a search of Pittsburg County, Oklahoma or Records from the Choctaw Nation in the Indian Territory.
- Chronicles of Tobucksy County
- Genealogical Pittsburg County Formerly: Tobucksy County, Indian Territory
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshulatubbee_District#cite_note-2 Moshulatubbee District
- ↑ http://mcalesternews.com/local/x1507929695/Pittsburg-County-town-names-log-local-history Pittsburg County
- ↑ http://pittsburgcogenealogical.org/ Pittsburg County Genealogical
- This page was last modified on 3 February 2015, at 23:08.
- This page has been accessed 1,370 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News