Tompkins, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Archives, Libraries and Museums
Tompkins does not have a library but check out Delaware County's Four County Library System to see towns close to Tompkins that have public libraries.
Delaware County Historical Association
46549 State Hwy 10
Delhi, NY 13753
Sandra M. Gardepe
Town Highway Bldg
P.O. Box 139
Trout Creek, NY 13847
Helen S. Zandt
476 Mormon Hollow Rd.
Walton, NY 13856
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Tompkins, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- ↑ Munsell, W.W. "The History of Delaware County." Delaware County, NY Genealogy and History Site. http://www.dcnyhistory.org/munsell.html, accessed 4 January 2012.
- ↑ Munsell, W.W. "The History of Delaware County - The Town of Tompkins." Delaware County, NY Genealogy and History Site. http://www.dcnyhistory.org/books/muntom.html, accessed 9 January 2012.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 05:23.
- This page has been accessed 857 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News