Trescott, MaineEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Trescott is an extinct town, now an unorganized territory (township) in the East Central Washington townships of Washington County, Maine. The Town of Trescott was organized from Plantation Number 9 Eastern Division in 1827. Trescott set off land to form part of Edmunds in 1828; set off land to Lubec in 1847; and set off more land to Edmunds in 1899. The Trescott town organization was repealed in 1945, and has since been unorganized territory.  
- ↑ Trescott Township, Washington County, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 14 June 2013).
- ↑ Maine Historical Records Survey Project, Division of Professional and Service Projects, Work Projects Administration, Counties, Cities, Towns, and Plantations of Maine: a Handbook of Incorporations, Dissolutions, and Boundary Changes (Portland, Maine: The Survey, 1940), 188 (digital p. 197). A digital version is available via a link in the FamilySearch Catalog.
- ↑ "Trescott" search in the "Maine Towns Legal Histories dates of incorporation, name and boundaries changes" section of Maine Archive Interactive (accessed 14 June 2013).
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 04:08.
- This page has been accessed 937 times.