Trewalchmai, Anglesey GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
TRÉVWALCHMAI, or TREWALCHMAI (TRÊF-WALCHMAI), a parish, partly in the hundred of Llyvon, and partly in that of Malltraeth, union and county of Anglesey, North Wales, 5 miles (W.) from Llangevni. This parish is situated on the line of the great road to Holyhead. The church, dedicated to St. Mordeyrn, was in a state of great dilapidation until, in 1845, the incumbent, after restoring the principal church of Hêneglwys, determined on repairing this also. There is a place of worship for Calvinistic Methodists.
TREWALCHMAI, a parochial chapelry in the hundred of Llyfon, county Anglesey, 6 miles W. of Llangefni, and 10 from Bangor. It contains the hamlets of Cemas-Coed and Gwalchmai. For more information see Trewalchmai, Anglesey at Genuki.org.uk
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 464296.
Maps and Gazetteers
- This page was last modified on 4 February 2015, at 18:26.
- This page has been accessed 494 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News