Turlock California Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Turlock Family History Center is open to the public Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10 am to 2 pm, and evenings 6:30 to 9pm, and Saturdays by appointment. The center has experienced staff, 10 computers, microfilm readers and many research books to help you search for your ancestors. We recomend that for groups over six and Saturdays that you call for an appointment 209 648 2354 or 209 277-0498.
- 4300 Geer Rd Turlock CA 95382 United States
- The Center is located in the back of the north building.
- Our entrance is across from the pavilion.
- Tuesday:10:00am-2:00pm and 6:30pm-9:00pm
- Wednesday:10:00am-2:00pm and 6:30pm-9:00pm
- Thursday:10:00am-2:00pm and 6:30pm-9:00pm
- Saturdays: by appointment
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings: Third Saturday of the month at 10 am
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. Hardware and Equipment
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 8 September 2015, at 20:12.
- This page has been accessed 1,663 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News