Tuscany HistoryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Tuscany
Appennini and Villanovan cultures
- 1350 BC to 700 BC The pre-Etruscan history of the area in the late Bronze and Iron Ages parallels that of the early Greeks
- 100 AD to 570 AD Rome established the cities of Lucca, Pisa, Siena, and Florence
The Medieval Period
- 600 AD to 1300 AD Pilgrims travelling along the Via Francigena between Rome and France brought wealth and development during the medieval period
- This page was last modified on 7 May 2014, at 23:01.
- This page has been accessed 327 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News