United States, Veterans Administration Pension Payment Cards (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question: I am having trouble finding some records with last names starting with “DE” and “SI”. Where can these missing records be found?
Answer: There are several mis-spelled or mislocated browse points:
- a. The following should not be at the end after Zollars, Catharine-Zynn, George W., but mixed within the Ds:
- • de Archibeque, Louisa Chavez - Debaum, William S.
- • de Galis, Teresita Alarid - DeHays, Sarah B.
- • de Lopes, Aniceta R. - Dement, Solomon
- • de Vickers, Amelia V. - DeVoe, William W
- b. Seid, Barbara-Siglinger, Mary should read as Sied, Barbara-Siglinger, Mary
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: United States, Veteran's Administration pension payment cards, 1907-1933 > Seid, Barbara-Siglinger, Mary > Image 5 of 672.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the United States, Veterans Administration Pension Payment Cards (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the United States, Veteran's Administration Pension Payment Cards, 1907-1933 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 20 February 2013, at 05:09.
- This page has been accessed 212 times.