United States National Archives Regional BranchesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Natonal Archives—Main Branches
Washington, D.C. National Archives Building (Archives I)
- National Archives and Records Administration
- 700 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
- Washington, DC 20408-0001
College Park, Maryland (Archives II)
- National Archives at College Park
- 8601 Adelphi Road
- College Park, MD 20740-6001
National Archives—Regional Branches
Regional branches of the National Archives collect records of federal government offices and courts within the area they serve. These branches are located in or near:
- Anchorage is now closed. For records of Alaska go to the Seattle regional branch.
- Atlanta for AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, and TN.
- Boston for CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, and VT.
- Chicago for IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, and WI.
- Denver for CO, MT, NM, ND, SD, UT, WY.
- Fort Worth for AR, LA, OK, TX, and American Indian history.
- Kansas City for IA, KS, MO, and NE.
- Philadelphia for for PA, DE, WV, MD, VA.
- Riverside for southern CA, AZ, and Clark County NV.
- New York for NY, NJ, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- San Francisco for northern and central CA, HI, NV (except Clark County), American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, U.S. Navy bases in the Pacific, Asian-Pacific immigration, the environment, and the American Indian experience.
- Seattle for AK, ID, OR, and WA.
- This page was last modified on 23 October 2015, at 21:12.
- This page has been accessed 2,117 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News