United States Registers of Enlistment in the U.S. Army (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: Some images are dark and difficult to read. Is there a way to improve the readability?
Answer #1: The filming quality is as good as possible. Viewing the images can sometimes be improved by inverting the image to white on black. To do this, click on the invert icon at the top of the image viewer page. Another possibility is to save the image and use a photo-editing program to enhance the picture
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: United States, Registers of Enlistments in the U. S. Army, 1798 - 1914 > 002, 1798-1815, B > Image 2 of 310.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the United States Registers of Enlistment in the U.S. Army (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the United States, Registers of Enlistments in the U.S. Army, 1798-1914 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 12 February 2015, at 02:32.
- This page has been accessed 319 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More