Upcoming ConferencesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Annual Genealogy Conferences
- Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy: Sign up for a week-long course on a specific topic. Visit www.infouga.org for details.
- "Who Do You Think You Are?" 5th season England.
- RootsTech 6-8 February 2014 Visit http://www.rootstech.org/ for details.
- Family History Technology Workshop (Learn about new emerging technology). Visit www.fht.byu.edu for details.
- The UGA South Davis Family History Fair sponsored by the Utah Genealogical Association will be held on April 19th and 20th, 2013 at Woods Cross High School. Go to www.ugagenealogy.org/aem.php for details and registration.
- Ohio Genealogical Society Annual Conference. Visit www.ogs.org for details.
- NGS (National Genealogical Society) Conference is one of the largest genealogy conferences. Visit www.ngsgenealogy.org/cs/conference_info for details.
- Samford Institute of Genealogy and Historical Research, Birmingham Alabama. Visit www.samford.edu/schools/ighr for details.
- Palatines to Americal National Conference. Location varies. Visit www.palam.org for details.
- BYU Conference on Family History and Genealogy is usually held during the last week of July/first week of August. Visit  for details.
- National Institute on Genealogical Research, held at the National Archives in Washington D.C. and College Park, Maryland, not for beginners. Visit www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~natgenin for details.
- International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies (IAJGS) Conference. This conference is held in July or August each year. In 2014, the conference will be July 27 - August 1 in Salt Lake City. Previous conferences were held in Boston in 2013 and Paris in 2012. Visit iajgs.org for more details about past and future conference.
- Federation of Genealogical Societies National Conference.
2013 Conference: Fort Wayne, Indiana, August 21-23, 2013. Visit http://www.fgsconference.org for the full program, additional events and registration.
- UGA (Utah Genealogical Association) Conference. Visit <a href="http://www.infouga.org">www.infouga.org</a> for details.
- Federation of Genealogical Societies National Conference. This conference may be held in August or September. Visit <a href="http://www.fgs.org">www.fgs.org</a> for details.
- Exodus:Movement of the People. Visit http://<a href="http://www.exodus2013.co.uk">www.exodus2013.co.uk</a> for details. Organized by the Halsted Trust an International Genealogy Conference on Migration To, From and Within the British Isles
- MSGS (Montana State Genealogical Society) 24th Annual State Conference. Titled, "One Leaf at a Time," September 26-28th 2013 at the Holiday Inn and Convention Center in Bozeman, Montana. Featured Speakers are: J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA, and F. Warren Bittner, CG. Visit <http://montanamsgs.org/conferences.html>.
Illinois State Genealogical Society Fall 2012 Conference, October 19-20, 2012, Rockford, Illinois.
Johnson County (Kansas) Genealogical Society Annual Seminar, featuring D. Joshua Taylor, October 26, 2013, Overland Park, KS
- Pennsylvania Family History Day in Exton, PA (Chester County) presented by Ancestry.com and the Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania. Saturday, 5 November, 8-4. Visit http://pafamilyhistoryday.eventbrite.com for a full schedule, additional details and registration.
- Ancestry Day in San Francisco presented by Ancestry.com and the California Genealogical Society. Saturday, 5 November 2011, 8-4. Visit Ancestry Day event site for details and registration.
- UGA, ICAPGen and BYU Center for Family History & Genealogy 2013 Fall Conference - all day Friday and Saturday, November 8th and 9th at the Joseph F. Smith Building on the BYU campus. Please go to either http://ugagenealogy.org/events.php or [Http://www.icapgen.org/icapgen/events http://www.icapgen.org/icapgen/events] for more information.
- This page was last modified on 21 January 2014, at 01:12.
- This page has been accessed 4,513 times.