Upper Canada Census, 1842 (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: At the browse point Toronto (City) > St.Davids > Image 29 of 34 are records from the village of Galt which is not in Toronto. What is wrong?
Answer #1: It appears as if all the Toronto (City) > St.Davids records are actually from Dumfries Township, Gore District. The original film header is incorrect.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Canada, Upper Canada Census, 1842 > Toronto (City) > St.Davids > Image 29 of 34
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Upper Canada Census, 1842 (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Canada, Upper Canada Census, 1842 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 9 February 2015, at 05:22.
- This page has been accessed 564 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More