User:BellBSEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Barbara (Bärbel) has been employed by the Family History Library since January 2001. She is accredited and certified in German research with special interests in Schleswig-Holstein, Freistaat Sachsen and Germany at large. She was born and raised in Germany and later immigrated to the United States.
Paralegal, Technical College Kiel, Germany (1964)
- Executive Secretary (1965)
- German and International Studies, Brigham Young University, Utah (BA 1985)
- German Studies and Philosophy, Birmingham University, Birmingham, England (MA 1989)
- Interpreter Certification (1997)
- German Genealogical accreditation from BCG (2009)
- German Genealogical accreditation from ICAPGen (2006)
- Lecturer for ICAPGen (2007)
- Lecturer for Salt Lake Institute (2008)
- Lecturer for 60. Genealogentag (2008)
- Lecturer for FEEHFS (2010)
- Ward Family History Consultant (present)
- Master’s degree thesis (1989)
- German Genealogical Digest, Colonization of Marshes and Heathlands in Jutland and Schleswig 1759-1765, 2004, Vol. 20 No. 2
- German Genealogical Digest, Land Registers of the Lower Courts in the Kingdom of Saxony as a Family History Source, 2004, vol. 20 No. 4
- Research in Schleswig-Holstein. Compilation of reference material at the International Counter of the Family History Library (2004)
- The Court Records of Saxony, Practical Genealogy, (2006)
- Zeitschrift für Mitteldeutsche Familiengeschichte, Ländliche Lebenswelten-Quellen jenseits der Kirchenbücher, Heft 1/2009.
- German Handwriting. An interactive course, available through www.familysearch.org Research Series Classes online (2009)
- This page was last modified on 3 April 2013, at 17:30.
- This page has been accessed 1,734 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News