User:DAVIDSONND/SandboxEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Estate Project Ideas
Proposed project execution:
- Create the Gods pages
- Each volunteer goes to the FS Catalog and Keyword serches the Gods name
- Click on the entries belonging to the Gods. In the description of the record entry should be a list of places that belong to the Gods. These are property names. They will look like such: Odder Århus Odder. This is actually Odder[Parish] Århus[County] Odder[Property]
- Enter in the property names into the table on the corresponding estate page
- Add in any extra information the catalog entry may provide (history, availability, links to digitized records, etc)
- Go to parish pages that belong to the estate and add the estate name to the jurisdiction box
- This page was last modified on 19 April 2013, at 20:04.
- This page has been accessed 200 times.