User:Fritty/Sandbox/FamilySearch:Help Wanted on the PageEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Many Hands Make Light Work...
Everyone knows at a little bit about something or someplace. The information you have could be what someone else needs to connect with or add to their family history.
Fill out this form to get started as a Wiki Volunteer and let us know what you're interested in helping with.
Pages & Projects That Need Your Help
- History Timeline -
- Adding Categories
- Ask Marilyn Markham FHL -- easy things to do
- Fixing broken links
Newbury Library example -- All county boundary changes over time for a state (Atlas of Historical County Boundaries)
- A "Stub" is a short page. Follow a link below to help fill out pages that need more information:
- See more stub pages here
- Instructions for filling out stub articles
- Instructions for moderator: See the locality in Stub Typesto pull up all of the stub articles for your locality.
- A "Wanted Page" is a page that doesn't yet exist, but someone created a link to it, showing that they want a page on that topic created.
- Follow the red links below to create a Wanted page:
- Look through more wanted pages here
- Check and fix broken links
- A moderator is needed to work with and support contributors in the state of ______. Would you like to help as a moderator?
In the past few years, the FamilySearch Wiki has grown into an invaluable genealogy research tool. Many pages, covering a multitude of subjects, have been created to help us all search for our ancestors.
That being said, there are thousands more that need to be added to and improved upon! Many pages have been started... but need to be filled in with more information. Other pages just need to be checked for spelling errors and to make sure there are no broken links.
Need help with how to do the above?
- This page was last modified on 29 January 2013, at 04:07.
- This page has been accessed 601 times.