User:MdagenealogistEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
An avid genealogist since 1978, I research in the Midwest and Southeastern areas of the United States. I specialize in Indiana research. I enjoy challenges in researching my family history and strive to provide quality genealogy services through research, accurate analysis and detailed documentation when working with clients.
I have actively researched my family history since 1978. Ihave researched professionally about 4 years. I specialize in Indiana genealogy research, but conduct research all over the United States.
- Boone County Genealogical Society (IN) - Vice President
- Genealogical Society of Marion County (IN) - work on new publications
- Indiana Genealogical Society - Publicity Chairperson
- TNGenWeb, Claiborne County and Williamson County Coordinator
- South Carolina - ALHN - State Coordinator
- Indiana Genealogical Society, East Central District Director and Secretary
- Genealogical Society of Marion County (IN), founding member, Director and Publisher of the society's newsletter and served as President.
- Boone County Historical Society, Genealogist
Archives and Libraries
- Indiana State Library
- Indiana State Archives
- Indiana Historical Society Library
- Allen County Public Library
- Family History Center
- County courthouses and libraries
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana Genealogical Society
- Indiana Historical Society
- Genealogical Society of Marion County (IN)
- Genealogical Society of Wayne County (IN)
- Association of Professional Genealogists
- Association of Professional Genealogists - Indiana Chapter
- Global Alliance of Genealogy Professionals - Indiana specialist
Web Site: www.darlene-anderson.com
- This page was last modified on 5 May 2013, at 17:32.
- This page has been accessed 295 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More