User:NshtEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
I am a semi-experienced family history researcher, having been seeking information on my family since I was a young adult and then adding my husband's family to the areas of research in more recent years. I have worked as a staff member at my local family history center where I have enjoyed helping others look for their ancestors.
My father's family were early settler's of the Hickory, Catawba County, North Carolina area, so I have a special interest in that area and have searched many records of Catawba County. In addition, one of my ancestors is the Miller for whom Miller's Lutheran Church is named. He contributed the land for the Church and many of my ancestors are buried in the adjacent cemetery.
Other areas of interest in my family line:
- London, England before 1850
- Georgia: Bibb, Carroll, Cobb, Douglas, Fulton, Monroe, Richmond, and Wilkes counties
- North Carolina: Alexander, Buncombe Caldwell, and Lincoln counties
- South Carolina: Abbeville County
My husband's paternal grandparents were both immigrants to the US from the Ukraine. We have found some information on their lines and continue to seek primary sources.
Areas of interest in my husband's line:
- Czernichowce, Galizien, Austria
- Columbiana County, Ohio
- Altheim, Starkenburg, Hesse-Darmstadt
- Dauphin County, Pennsylvania
- This page was last modified on 6 April 2011, at 18:41.
- This page has been accessed 79 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More