User:Randyhoffman/Sandbox/BeforeCreatingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Before creating a page, you may want to review the following:
- Search the Wiki for the subject and title of the page you want to create. If you find a similar article, you may add content to the existing page rather than create another page.
- After reviewing the article on naming conventions, type the name of the article you want to create in the box below. Do not include characters such as ?, !, *, etc. as part of an article title. Click create page.
- This will take you to the edit screen of the new page. Add content to the new page, and click save page.
NOTE: To make your page better, link your article to other pages in the Wiki.
- This page was last modified on 16 May 2013, at 15:30.
- This page has been accessed 130 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News