User:Thompsonsueannebeckstrand1Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Sue Anne Beckstrand Thompson
Sue Anne Beckstrand Thompson was born in Cedar City, Iron County, Utah. She now resides in Logan Utah. She is married to Clyde Kent Thompson and they have seven children and fifteen grandchildren. She is the daughter of Orrin Bennett Beckstrand and Elma Corry Beckstrand. She has one brother, Orrin Bennett Beckstrand, Jr (B.J.).
Sue Anne graduated from Bountiful High School (Bountiful, Utah) in 1959 and the University of Utah (Salt Lake City, Utah) in 1963 with a BS Degree in elementary education.
- Taught fourth grade for four years at Hannah Holbrook Elementary School in Bountiful, Utah
- Taught private piano lessons for over thirty years
- Election judge for over twenty years
- Served a part-time church mission at the Logan L.D.S. Employment Center
- Served a full-time church mission in the North Carolina Charlotte Mission (Franklin, North Carolina)
- Served as a volunteer at the Logan Family History Center
Family History Experience
Sue Anne has been involved in family history research since age ten or eleven. She has compiled and published several family history books, two of which are:
- "Our Beckstrand Heritage--Christina Beckstrand Pehrsson, Karl Johan Beckstrand, Elias August Beckstrand and Their Families"
- "The History of Elias Moroni Corry and Abish Jones Corry."
- This page was last modified on 27 February 2012, at 17:48.
- This page has been accessed 187 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More