User:WarburtonKJEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Kathy has worked for the Family History Department for twenty-two years in a variety of position. She grew up in a home where both history and family history were emphasized. Stories about her ancestors were frequently shared at bedtime and at family gatherings. Her mother writes historical novels and her father taught history and geography in Utah public schools for over twenty years. This background led to a life-long love of history and research.
- Bachelor of Science in Geography, Brigham Young University, 1984
- Additional classes at BYU in history, family history, and library science as well as French and Welsh language classes.
- Part-time Reference Consultant at the British Reference desk in addition to other responsibilities in the Family History Department
- Ward Family History Consultant
Kathy has studied Spanish, French, and Welsh and has limited reading and writing ability in each of these languages.
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2010, at 22:21.
- This page has been accessed 832 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News