User Group meeting Agenda 27 January 2009Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Proposing ideas for this agenda
To propose or discuss ideas for this agenda, please use the Discussion tab above. As the meeting draws near, we will review the items proposed on the Discussions page and decide which ones should get highest priority on the agenda.
- Assignment of time keeper and note taker
- Introduction of new members: 10 seconds for name and desired takeaways.
- Prayer --
- Review of Minutes
- Today's agenda preview
- We need better communication. Could the users (contributors, especially) get reports from discussion groups, project manager, product manager, etc. regularly (maybe one of the above each week) on items that affect the Wiki? Maybe a little pep talk from Diane once a month would be good? Jbparker 07:17, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
Forms from Research Guidance
Where best do we use these forms brought over from the old Research Guidance to the Wiki? And how should we link to these, and citation best practices?
Also along the same lines, what can users do to help speed up the transfer of the remaining documents and forms to the wiki? Fran is working on a page that lists the project and is the one that will know the most about it.
JamesAnderson 21:58, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
MD barn raising status
Status of Maryland barn raising project, and status of preparations for the England barn raising project, including time windows, task pages setup, etc. JamesAnderson 20:07, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
Maintaining News & Events on a place portal
Mollie is going to demo some functionality she found which can impact the maintenance of News & Events within a portal. Ritcheymt
Carryover from Last Week
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOMORROW, MICHAEL!!! (Ah, to be thirty-nine again! And again. And again....)
- This page was last modified on 27 January 2009, at 20:42.
- This page has been accessed 333 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback