User talk:AnnaBBBEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Welcoming Committee is here to support you and offer you a warm welcome to a Community that loves Family History. Thank you for your article "Labette County, Kansas". We thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing and consider joining in Projects Seeking Contributors or a live Community Meeting where you may meet other experienced users and contributors.
This message is posted on your Talk Page which is associated with your personal User Page. Try creating a User Page about yourself by clicking on your name under "Personal Tools" at the bottom of the navigation bar. It's a great place to practice new skills and lets others know something about you and your genealogical interests. We hope you like this place and decide to join in.
Here are a few pages you may find helpful:
- Take a Wiki Tour.
- Learn to Search for Articles.
- Connect with others at the Community Center for the Wiki.
- Review the Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Find out which topics are within the wiki's scope.
- Learn how to Help:Edit and Contribute.
You may find additional editing and technical assistance from experienced contributors in the FamilySearch Forums. Please sign your name only on discussion/talk pages. If you need personal assistance, feel free to contact Welcoming Committee Members.
Again, welcome! Vlfunk 23:22, 14 May 2011 (UTC)
Hello! Thank you so much for your contributions to the FamilySearch Wiki. We are pleased to share a series of seven weekly lessons that you may take at your convenience. They are designed to help you get comfortable using the Wiki. We have shared the lessons below:
Create Your User Page:
Create Your Sandbox:
Lesson 3. Join the Community:
You are invited to join the weekly Wiki Contributor's Meeting
- Join the Research Wiki Group on Yammer. Request an invitation to join: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lesson 4. Talk to another contributor:
- Click on the "History" tab of a Wiki locality or topic page to find contributors. Click on the "Talk" link and introduce yourself or leave a message for that contributor.
- Introduce yourself in the Research Wiki Group on Yammer.
Lesson 5. Add a volunteer userbox to your user page.
Lesson 6. Set your preferences.
Lesson 7. Watch your favorite pages
If you have any questions, please let us know.
Marilynbgardner49 12:21, 8 March 2015 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 8 March 2015, at 12:21.
- This page has been accessed 314 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News