User talk:BergesonPLEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
Welcome to the FamilySearch Research Wiki! We thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing and consider joining one of the Projects Seeking Contributors or participate in a live Community Meeting where you will meet other experienced contributors.
This message is posted on your talk page which is associated with your personal user page. We invite you to create your User Page so that others in the community can get to know you better and what you are working on in the Wiki. Learn more about creating your user page.
Your user page is also a great place to practice new skills and lets others know something about you and your genealogical interests. We hope you like this place and decide to join in.
Here are a few pages you may find helpful:
- Take a Wiki Tour.
- Learn to search for articles.
- Connect with others at the Community Center for the Wiki.
- Review the Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Find out which topics are within the wiki's scope.
- Review the Contributor Help.
Again, welcome! Parrisl 21:22, 27 June 2013 (UTC)
Thank you for your updating the pages in Norway. We have made it our goal to touch bases with each active user in 2014! As a part of this effort, we would like to invite you to join the Research Wiki Community on Yammer. In order to send an invitation to this group we need your e-mail. Please forward it to me, Robin Foster: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also invited to join our weekly Wiki Contributor's Meeting Wiki Contributor's Meeting
If you choose to take us up on our invitation to collaborate with us in the community, it would be great if you have the time to update your user page so that other members of the community can learn about your interests and expertise:
Create Your User Page:
Please let us know if you have any questions.
SavingStories 12:49, 15 January 2014 (UTC)
Create Your Sandbox:
Marilynbgardner49 20:13, 21 June 2014 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 21 June 2014, at 20:13.
- This page has been accessed 282 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More