User talk:BlaylockjtEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Prioritizing vital records project backlog
Will you take a look at the Requirement Backlog (second table) on FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject U.S. Vital Records and rank the requirements/stories in priority order by noon Thursday? You can do this by the Delphi method: Give the lowest amount of points (1) to the lowest-priority item and the highest (41? 42?) to the highest-priority item. We're doing this individually because it's so hard to get everyone together for a meeting. We need to get this done by 5 PM Thursday 2 July so each individual can choose their stories and plan their tasks for the sprint.
After we tally the points for each item, we'll re-sort the backlog in priority order. Then we'll individually choose stories we want to attack during the sprint. Thanks! Ritcheymt 12:33, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
Post stories on the sprint board
Thanks for all you've done to engage in the wiki project individually and as part of the team! Could you please do the following to help the team take the next step?
- Post your velocity (hours available) to work on the project through 31 June by your name on the board.
- Pull stories (in priority order) from the backlog and post them on the sprint board.
- For each story you post on the sprint board, write out sub-tasks for those stories in your chosen color and place those tasks in the Tasks column on the board.
- In the corner of each task, write an estimated number of hours to complete the task.
Thanks! Ritcheymt 19:38, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 13 July 2009, at 19:38.
- This page has been accessed 32 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More