User talk:FergusonLKEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
We wondered if you were still interested in continuing to work on this pages as it hasn't been worked on or looked at since 2010 by you. We plan to delete these empty pages if you do not plan to work on them.
- Enge parish, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Handewitt, Schleswig-Holstein, Preussen, Germany
- Fahretoft, Schleswig-Holstein, Preussen, Germany
- Palatine (Pfalz), Germany - Place names and Parishes
- Emmelsbüll Parish, Schleswig-Holstein, Preussen, Germany
- Eckernförde Parish, Schleswig-Holstein, Preussen, Germany
- Bargum, Schleswig-Holstein, Preussen, Germany
- Haddeby, Schleswig-Holstein, Preussen, Germany
- Bannesdorf, Schleswig-Holstein, Preussen, Germany
Thank you and we appreciate everything that you have done for the wiki. Take care and have a great day. Sandralpond 21:22, 4 November 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you for getting back to me. We had been worried that these pages were just lost or forgotten. Great to know the plan. The pages will be taken off the list of possible deletion. Thanks again. Sandralpond 03:04, 5 November 2014 (UTC)
The Welcoming Committee is here to support you and offer a warm welcome to a Community that loves Family History. Thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing and consider joining the Welcoming Committee or Projects Seeking Contributors where you may work with experienced users who will help you feel comfortable. This message is posted on your talk page which is associated with your personal User Page. You may practice editing on the Wiki by creating a User Page about yourself. We hope you like this place and decide to join in.
There are a few pages you may find helpful:
- The Community Center for the Wiki.
- The Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Learn to Search for Articles.
- Learn how to Help:Edit and Contribute.
- Check the Manual of Style.
You may find additional editing assistance from experienced contributors in the Social Groups on Forums.FamilySearch.org. We have groups for Newbies to the Wiki, Help for Wiki Contributors and Wiki Tech Power Users. Please sign your name only on discussion/talk pages using four tildes (~). This will automatically create your username with a timestamp for your comments. If you need personal assistance, feel free to contact the Welcoming Committee Members.
Again, welcome! CK Whipple 00:00, 5 January 2010 (UTC)
To all FamilySearch Wiki Contributors: An apology is in order...
By way of introduction, my name is Ben Bennett and I’ve recently joined the FamilySearch team as the product manager for the Wiki and Forums. Put simply, my job is to ensure that your experience, as contributors and users of the Wiki and Forums is excellent. To this end, an apology is in order.
As you know, we recently implemented a new user ID/sign in process for the FamilySearch Wiki. As we implemented this new system, I personally heard from many of you. You shared with me problems that were occurring for you as you tried to sign in, edit or do other things that resulted in lost work, lost time and frustration for you, our key contributors and users. Please accept my sincere apology for the poor performance and poor experience associated with the Wiki during the past few weeks. Please also accept my commitment that the FamilySearch team will learn from this experience and do all that we can to prevent situations like this in the future. To this end, I wanted to share with you ...CONTINUE
We found Sandbox 121, Sandbox 403, Sandbox 404, Sandbox lara, Sandbox lise and Sandbox 401 in the Maintenance-Requested Moves and have moved them to User:FergusonLK/Sandbox 121, User:FergusonLK/Sandbox , User:FergusonLK/Sandbox 404 ,User:FergusonLK/Sandbox lara , User:FergusonLK/Sandbox lise, User:FergusonLK/Sandbox 402,User:FergusonLK/Sandbox 500, and User:FergusonLK/Sandbox 401If not needed use the delete template. Sandralpond 13:31, 17 October 2011 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 5 November 2014, at 03:04.
- This page has been accessed 367 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More