User talk:JnobbieEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
Hello Jnobbie !
The Welcoming Committee is here to support you and offer you a warm welcome to a Community that loves Family History. We thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing and consider joining in Projects Seeking Contributors or a live Community Meeting where you may meet other experienced users and contributors.
This message is posted on your Talk Page which is associated with your personal User Page. Try creating a User Page about yourself by clicking on your name under "Personal Tools" at the bottom of the navigation bar. It's a great place to practice new skills and lets others know something about you and your genealogical interests. We hope you like this place and decide to join in.
Here are a few pages you may find helpful:
- Take a Wiki Tour.
- The Community Center for the Wiki.
- The Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Learn to Search for Articles.
- Learn how to Help:Edit and Contribute.
- Check the Manual of Style.
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your username and the date. If you need personal assistance, feel free to contact Welcoming Committee Members. Again Welcome. Sandralpond 02:32, 29 July 2014 (UTC)
How to do a new talk page
Usage of Jnobbie in opening sentence
Jnobbie shouldn't be used in opening sentences for U.S. county pages. It may interfere with search engine optimization and confuse Google. Wiki Governance Council has just tasked me with adding the term "ancestry" to all of these statements on U.S. county pages.
- This page was last modified on 10 November 2014, at 20:33.
- This page has been accessed 401 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News