User talk:Judy.deweyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
The Welcoming Committee is here to support you and offer you a warm welcome to a Community that loves Family History. We thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing and consider joining in Projects Seeking Contributors or a live Community Meeting where you may meet other experienced users and contributors.
This message is posted on your Talk Page which is associated with your personal User Page. Try creating a User Page about yourself by clicking on your name under "Personal Tools" at the bottom of the navigation bar. It's a great place to practice new skills and lets others know something about you and your genealogical interests. We hope you like this place and decide to join in.
Here are a few pages you may find helpful:
- Take a Wiki Tour.
- The Community Center for the Wiki.
- The Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Learn to Search for Articles.
- Learn how to Help:Edit and Contribute.
- Check the Manual of Style.
You may find additional editing and technical assistance from experienced contributors in the forums at Forums.FamilySearch.org. Please sign your name only on discussion/talk pages. If you need personal assistance, feel free to contact Welcoming Committee Members. Sandralpond 19:20, 2 November 2013 (UTC)
Teaching Family History
Winter semester 2014 I'll be teaching a basic family history class online for BYU-Idaho. I am so excited!
This semester I took two online classes in the new course of study leading to certification as a genealogist. They have been challenging and gratifying at the same time. I'm not taking them for credit, so some of the pressure is off, but for my own satisfaction I want to do well.
Judy.dewey 00:56, 3 November 2013 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 3 November 2013, at 00:57.
- This page has been accessed 220 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News