User talk:KitzmillerJMEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Hi John -- Mind if I make a video link here on your user page to your appearance on Questions and Ancestors? Murphynw 18:44, 16 October 2011 (UTC)
The Welcoming Committee is here to support you and offer you a warm welcome to a Community that loves Family History. Thank you for creating your "User Page". It is a great place to let others know something about you and your genealogical interests, which are very impressive. We thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing and consider joining in Projects Seeking Contributors or a live Community Meeting where you may meet other experienced users and contributors.
This message is posted on your Talk Page which is associated with your personal User Page.
Here are a few pages you may find helpful:
- Take a Wiki Tour.
- Learn to Search for Articles.
- Connect with others at the Community Center for the Wiki.
- Review the Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Find out which topics are within the wiki's scope.
- Learn how to Help:Edit and Contribute.
You may find additional editing and technical assistance from experienced contributors in the FamilySearch Forums. Please sign your name only on discussion/talk pages. If you need personal assistance, feel free to contact Welcoming Committee Members.
Again, welcome! Vlfunk 21:12, 12 May 2011 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 16 October 2011, at 18:44.
- This page has been accessed 352 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News