User talk:LazerasJOEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
The revisions made to the Aveyron and Italy Census pages caused the link formatting to be ruined. The revision on the Aveyron page was rolled back to restore the links. Please resubmit the revision and check the results to ensure the links are in tact. If they are not, please rollback the revision and try again. For best results in using the Wiki please use Mozilla Firefox. Thank you, Parrisl 23:24, 27 January 2014 (UTC)
Hello LazerasJO !
Welcome to the FamilySearch Research Wiki! We thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing and consider joining one of the Projects Seeking Contributors or participate in a live Community Meeting where you will meet other experienced contributors.
This message is posted on your talk page which is associated with your personal user page. We invite you to create your User Page so that others in the community can get to know you better and what you are working on in the Wiki. Learn more about creating your user page.
Your user page is also a great place to practice new skills and lets others know something about you and your genealogical interests. We hope you like this place and decide to join in.
Here are a few pages you may find helpful:
- Take a Wiki Tour.
- Learn to search for articles.
- Connect with others at the Community Center for the Wiki.
- Review the Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Find out which topics are within the wiki's scope.
- Review the Contributor Help.
- Review the Adding details to a Family History Center page
Again, welcome! Sandralpond 15:26, 15 February 2014 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 15 February 2014, at 15:26.
- This page has been accessed 49 times.
We want your opinion!
Give feedback on two US state pages by clicking on the purple button belowClick Here