User talk:MaryAnnLoweryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
We are happy that you have joined the research community of FamilySearch Research Wiki. We want to help you enjoy your involvement in this wiki community.
You are not alone. I am one of several people on the Welcoming Committee for FamilySearch Wiki. Each of us wants to make your time on the Wiki a fulfilling, and worthwhile experience.
As a new contributor, you may feel a little overwhelmed at the scope of the Wiki. If and when you need help please contact me (Parrisl) for assistance. If I don’t know the answer, I will find someone who does.
You are NEEDED and WANTED
Review the Wiki Tour to get you started and help
Thanks again and welcome aboard,
Parrisl 20:47, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 14 November 2013, at 16:48.
- This page has been accessed 108 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More