Virgin IslandsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Caribbean Virgin Islands
Guide to Virgin Islands ancestry, family history and genealogy parish registers, transcripts, census records, birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Virgin Islands may refer to an archipelago on the northeast corner of the Caribbean Sea between Puerto Rico about 60 miles (100 km) to the west, and Anguilla on the east. These islands are part of the much larger chain that helps separate the Caribbean Sea from the North Atlantic Ocean. The islands are divided into three main sections:
- British Virgin Islands including Tortola, Anegad, Jost Van Dyke, and Virgin Gorda
- Spanish Virgin Islands including Culebra, and Visques (part of Puerto Rico)
- U.S. Virgin Islands (formerly known as the Danish Virgin Islands) including St. Croix, St. John, and St. Thomas
|This disambiguation page lists articles about places with the same name.|
- This page was last modified on 2 September 2015, at 21:31.
- This page has been accessed 3,971 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News