Virginia's Dabney's BatteryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Organized in April, 1862, at Richmond, Virginia.
- The unit was active in the Seven Days' Battles, then moved to North Carolina. Here it was to operate on the rivers, and in December, serving as heavy artillery, was stationed at Goldsboro with 2 officers and 31 men.
- Later it was assigned to E. F. Moseley's Battalion of Artillery, Department of Richmond.
- Early in 1864 the battery disbanded.
- Captain William J. Dabney was in command.
- This page was last modified on 15 November 2010, at 17:59.
- This page has been accessed 252 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News