Virginia's Hanover Light ArtilleryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Organized in April, 1861
- The company was active from the Seven Days' battles to Sharpsburg, then during October, 1862, was broken up.
- Most of the men were transferred to the Amherst and Ashland Light Artillery Companies.
- Captains George W. Nelson and William Nelson were in command.
- AKA - Nelson's Company, Virginia Light Artillery
men from Hanover County
- This page was last modified on 2 November 2010, at 21:50.
- This page has been accessed 283 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News