Virginia's Henrico ArtilleryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Organized during the early summer of 1861.
- The unit was stationed at Yorktown, then was on duty in the Richmond area.
- In October 1862, it was broken up and the officers and men joined other Virginia artillery companies.
- Captains William B. Ritter and Johnson H. Sands.
- AKA - Sands'-Ritter's Battery
- This page was last modified on 15 November 2010, at 18:04.
- This page has been accessed 240 times.