Virginia's Huckstep's BatteryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Organized in June, 1861.
- The unit served in the Richmond area, then participated in the Maryland Campaign.
- During November 1862, it united with Cocke's-Ancell's Battery to form the Fluvanna Light Artillery.
- Captains William Holman and Charles T. Huckstep.
- AKA - Holman's-Huckstep's Battery, 1st Fluvanna Artillery or Sons of Fluvanna
- This page was last modified on 30 September 2012, at 22:09.
- This page has been accessed 282 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More