Virginia's Jackson Light ArtilleryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Organized at Winchester, Virginia, during March 1862.
- It was active in Jackson's Valley Campaign, then served with the Army of Northern Virginia from the Seven Days' Battles to Sharpsburg.
- In September the unit was mustered out of service and the men joined the Alleghany Light Artillery.
- Commander was Captain Wilford E. Cutshaw.
- AKA - Cutshaw's Company, Virginia Light Artillery
- This page was last modified on 2 November 2010, at 21:55.
- This page has been accessed 289 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News